happy 3rd monthlysary ^_^
Monday, June 6, 2011, 3:52 AM
hey guys, if i said sayang or darl or bie or sweetheart or honey or boo it just gonna be dedicated to one person, yeah it gonna be for you, KHALILAH ANUM. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?
darl, please dont ask me why i love you so much.
You meant the world for me
You taught me the meaning of love
I can be myself when I am with you
I love you because you bring out the best in me
You and me together,we can make magic
hey darl.whatever happen to us. i'm gonna LOVE you for the rest of my life
« Newer Posts ♦ Older Post »
darl, please dont ask me why i love you so much.
You meant the world for me
You taught me the meaning of love
I can be myself when I am with you
I love you because you bring out the best in me
You and me together,we can make magic
hey darl.whatever happen to us. i'm gonna LOVE you for the rest of my life



